Lori Smehoff is a Registered Psychologist in the Province of Alberta (Reg. #1934) and also has her California license as a Marriage Family Therapist (Lic. #MFC25952).
Although a native Calgarian, Lori has her Masters Degree in Counseling Psychology from Pepperdine University, California, and completed the majority of her training in the Los Angeles area. Upon returning to Calgary, Lori built a successful private practice and has over 25 years of experience in the counseling field.
Lori is a member in good standing with the following professional associations:
- College of Alberta Psychologists
- Psychologist’s Association of Alberta
- Canadian Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology
- California Board of Behavioral Sciences
- California Marriage Family Therapy Association
Some medical benefits include coverage for Registered Psychologists.
Find out more about: